With over 1 billion hits each day on content that inspires learning, YouTube is a powerful teaching tool that should be in every educator’s toolkit. But watching video is only the beginning. In this online course, we’ll use the 50 Ways to Use YouTube in the Classroom as a guide, and you’ll learn to harness YouTube for more than just passive viewing. You’ll leverage it for dynamic learning, for creating and publishing your own original content, and for gaining the skills and confidence to meet this media-first generation of students where they are at in any content area and any classroom
- Sharpen skills in searching, finding, and curating videos connected to the curriculum
- Customize a YouTube channel like the pros, complete with channel art and custom thumbnails
- Create, publish, and share instructional videos and screencasts
- Explore powerful production tools, live streaming, and audio features in YouTube Studio
- Develop ideas for moving students from content consumers to content creators
**You must buy the book separately from Amazon for this online course**
1 Semester Graduate Credit from Adams State University is included in the cost of this course.
This course is 15 hours of On Demand Learning and can be completed on your own time and pace.
The course will expire 6 months after purchase.
You must purchase the book on your own. Click HERE to buy it on Amazon.